This Practice is run and managed by you and an accomplished nurse. There will also be a client care advisor as the first point of contact with our patients and their owners.
Working together as a bonded team you will be an integral part of the local community, trusted to provide the a best care and advice available.
This Small Animal Vet role allows you to be involved in continuing the growth of this recently opened practice, with independence in managing both your clinical cases and the practice team.Apply
Growing and maintaining your client base will be a key element of your responsibilities.
While being run as an independent practice you will have autonomy for your cases plus also the full support of our hospital facilities and expert knowledge from the first opinion day and night teams and the referral services in Pride Park.
With proven experience of small animal care, you will have a good working knowledge of core clinical procedures and will provide excellent client care. Our customers come back to us again and again because they know we care.
There will be some sole charge work at this practice, so you will need to be confident in making decisions.Apply
Perks and benefits
- Develop your own career plan and path whether that be clinical or commercial
- Attractive remuneration package with increased earning potential with tenure
- Opportunity to establish your own local practice (without the financial outlay)
- Excellent CPD offerings
- Discount Pet Health Scheme
- Birthday off work
- Death in Service cover
- Increase in holiday allowance with service
- Private health care
- Practice focus on health and wellbeing