The experienced, friendly team of 100+ veterinary professionals at Pride deliver Specialist led care across all disciplines, collaborating to provide the best possible outcome for all our patients. The imaging team is composed of three senior radiologists, two ultrasonographers, four radiographers and dedicated nurses. A resident role is planned for the future.
Alongside this, there is a Vets at Night service, dedicated leadership structure and support functions such as Finance, Customer Care, HR and IT on site. The team provides referral services to external veterinary professionals and to our own first opinion teams.Apply
A Specialist or residency trained radiologist is required to join our established team. A referral clinician who is ready for something exciting and new, with the passion and skills to care for patients, customers and colleagues alike and be an integral part of a truly multidisciplinary team.
Pride Veterinary Centre is a state-of-the-art referral and teaching hospital, in full collaboration with University of Nottingham Veterinary School. This provides the opportunity to support teaching and research interests and the chance to inspire the next generation of veterinary professionals.
Imaging facilities include digital radiography, C-Arm fluoroscopy, 2 GE ultrasound machines, a 16-slice GE CT and 1.5T HDE MRI.
We are an established but growing business with all imaging modalities based on one site. There is excellent interaction between all of the various departments and therefore an exceptional level of intellectual stimulation and discussion over all specialities. We are a strong and dedicated team.Apply
Perks and benefits
- An excellent salary package commensurate with experience
- £3000 CPD allowance
- 10 CPD Days
- RCVS and VDS costs covered plus two chosen subscriptions
- Regular internal CPD, rounds and morbidity and mortality rounds to maximise patient outcomes
- Your birthday off
- Death in service insurance at 4 x salary
- Practice focus on health and wellbeing
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Increase in holiday allowance with service; 1 day per year up to 5 years of service
- Private healthcare
- Discount staff pet scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay