Hilton has a stable, long serving team so you would be joining an established Practice with a proven high level of service. You will be supported by an experienced CCA and vet.Apply
As a business we take pride in providing outstanding pet healthcare and this role of veterinary nurse enables us to do this at a local level in the community.
You will be involved in all theatre and imaging work, anaesthetics, nurse clinics and general stock/maintenance/promotion of practice. We anticipate that your individual clinical knowledge will improve steadily. Our CPD allowance is generous and actively promoted.
This is a full-time role of 41.50 hours per week working between the opening hours of 8.30am at the earliest start to 7pm as the latest finish. There is also one Saturday morning to work in every four weeks.
We would welcome applicants who want to bring their interests into the practice and breathe some fresh air and energy into developing nurse clinics.
Any OOH work will be covered by our hospital site at Pride Park and this is where your internal training is likely to be held, where we have the UK’s most innovative veterinary equipment.Apply
Perks and benefits
- Opportunity to develop practice/involvement in decisions
- Friendly, small, close-knit team
- Opportunity to undertake CPD such as Pet Health counsellor, nurse certificates
- Excellent internal CPD at our hospital
- Birthday off work
- Practice focus on health and well being
- Death in service cover
- Increase in holiday allowance with service
- Discount staff pet scheme