You will be working amongst a team of highly skilled Client Care Advisors that are trained to give clients and their animals the best possible experience. The team are passionate animal lovers, who always go over and above to make the client journey seamless.
Being at the heart of the business, the Client Care Advisors are there to not only facilitate and support the clients and the animals, but also to support the vets and nurses and other teams within the business.
So, having natural team player qualities is essential and you will most definitely get out of it what you put in. The team are bonded closely and are always there to help each other out through highs and lows.Apply
Main Duties will include:
• Carry out general reception and administration duties to include welcoming and assisting clients, answering the telephone and dealing with queries
• Taking payment and cash handling
• Actively promote the services we offer
• Ensure the reception and waiting areas are kept clean, tidy and welcoming.
The hours of work are 40.00 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30 pm. You will also be included in the Saturday morning (8.30 am to 12.30pm) rota. As a team, we take part in various activities such as client evenings, county shows and charity events and everyone is encouraged to play an active role.
We offer a friendly working environment, 25 days holiday rising to 30 days with service, plus statutory holidays, career development and an animal benefit scheme and of course the opportunity to join The Scarsdale Team!Apply
Perks and benefits
- Apprenticeship training and qualifications
- Career progression available
- Birthday off work
- Death in service cover
- Increase in holiday allowance with service
- Discount staff pet scheme